In the post Git flow starting a new Feature, we saw on how to start a new feature using git flow, in this post we shall see on adding / updating changes to the new feature.
In this post I will be adding a new file to an existing feature branch. Let me add a new file “Git Feature.docx” to the new feature branch feature1.
1. Open Source Tree.
2. Make sure that the new feature branch to which changes are to be make is checked out as the current branch.
3. Add a new file / update an existing file in the local working folder.
4. I am going to add a new file “Git Feature.docx” to the working folder.
5. Stage and commit the new file to the repository.6. Push the changes to the remote repository.
7. This will push the added / updated changes to the remote repository.